Tom Platz | Best Legs In Bodybuilding History? | Tom Platz Old School Supplement Line
Did Tom Platz have the best legs in bodybuilding history? Also, will his new “Old School” Supplement Line be a hit?
**********Subscribe To My Channel**************
Fitness Q Youtube Channel – http://bit.ly/2GmW3Cr
*************Join My Facebook Group***************
Facebook Group – http://bit.ly/2GmVFDZ
***********Sign up for Bodybuilding Help*************
Sign up for Show Prep with Quincy – http://bit.ly/2RDsU7S
Quincy Website – http://bit.ly/2t4krAT
Yes, shark cartilage supplements carry risks, but so do many cancer treatments. The question is, do they work?
Subscribe to Dr. Greger’s free nutrition newsletter and get the Evidence-Based Eating Guide: A Healthy Living Resource from Dr. Greger and NutritionFacts.org. Sign up at https://www.nutritionfacts.org/healthkit.
What are the other risks? You may have missed the previous video: The Risks of Shark Cartilage Supplements (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/The-Risks-of-Shark-Cartilage-Supplements).
For other cautionary tales about supplements check out:
• Dietary Supplement Snake Oil (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/dietary-supplement-snake-oil/)
• Some Dietary Supplements May Be More Than a Waste of Money (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/some-dietary-supplements-may-be-more-than-a-waste-of-money/)
• Risk Associated With Iron Supplements (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/risk-associated-with-iron-supplements/)
• Diet Pills Do Fat a Lot of Good (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/diet-pills-do-a-fat-lot-of-good/)
• Should We Take a Multivitamin? (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/should-we-take-a-multivitamin/)
• Treating Asthma With Plants vs. Supplements? (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/treating-asthma-with-plants-vs-supplements/)
• Are Calcium Supplements Safe? (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/are-calcium-supplements-safe)
• Are Calcium Supplements Effective? (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/are-calcium-supplements-effective)
• Industry Response to Plants Not Pills (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/industry-response-to-plants-not-pills)
• Resveratrol Impairs Exercise Benefits (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/resveratrol-impairs-exercise-benefits)
• Black Raspberry Supplements Put to the Test (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/black-raspberry-supplements-put-to-the-test)
• Dangers of Dietary Supplement Deregulation (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/Dangers-of-dietary-Supplement-Deregulation)
• Do Vitamin C Supplements Prevent Colds but Cause Kidney Stones? (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/do-vitamin-c-supplements-prevent-colds-but-cause-kidney-stones)
• Lycopene Supplements vs. Prostate Cancer (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/lycopene-supplements-vs-prostate-cancer)
Have a question about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/shark-cartilage-supplements-put-to-the-test-to-cure-cancer and someone on the NutritionFacts.org team will try to answer it.
Want to get a list of links to all the scientific sources used in this video? Click on Sources Cited at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/shark-cartilage-supplements-put-to-the-test-to-cure-cancer. You’ll also find a transcript and acknowledgments for the video, my blog and speaking tour schedule, and an easy way to search (by translated language even) through our videos spanning more than 2,000 health topics.
If you’d rather watch these videos on YouTube, subscribe to my YouTube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=nutritionfactsorg
Thanks for watching. I hope you’ll join in the evidence-based nutrition revolution!
-Michael Greger, MD FACLM
Captions for this video are available in several languages. To find yours, click on the settings wheel on the lower-right of the video and then “Subtitles/CC.”
To view the subtitles in transcript format, click on the ellipsis button below the video, choose “Open transcript”, and select the language you’d like to view them in.
• Subscribe: http://www.NutritionFacts.org/subscribe
• Donate: http://www.NutritionFacts.org/donate
• HOW NOT TO DIE: http://nutritionfacts.org/book
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: http://instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org/
• Podcast : http://nutritionfacts.org/audio/